The team scored 6 goals while conceding 12 goals (6-12). In away games, NEC scored an average of 1 goals per match and conceded 1. 25. The team received 18 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 126. NEC's average team rating is 6. 82 per match. Ball possession is very good for NEC, with an average of 51.
TV Channels - How can I watch SC Cambuur - RKC Waalwijk? Below you can find out where you can watch SC Cambuur live online. ProTipster is providing data on what channel you could watch the game on TV. Football fans can watch the game between SC Cambuur and RKC Waalwijk live at (14:30) on or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be available on bet365 for registered customers only. Below you can find the transmission schedule for SC Cambuur vs RKC Waalwijk. TV Broadcast: Livestream Online: Bet365 When? 2023-05-28, 14:30 SC Cambuur - RKC Waalwijk - Free Live Streams To access bet365 live streaming and watch your favourite sports events, you need to have an active bet365 account. To view an event at bet365, simply follow this step-by-step guide: Login or open a new account at bet365. Access the live streaming section.
Goals and Highlights: PSV 3-0 NEC Nijmegen in Eredivisie | 10/30/2022EVENT ENDEDFollow game PSV vs NEC Nijmegen live coverage, stream information, score online, prediction, TV channel, lineups preview, start date and result updates of the Eredivisie on 30th October 2022. Kick-off start time: 09:30am ET. PSV celebration // Source: PSV11:28 AM4 days ago93'|Game endThe match ends in Eindhoven.
First team to score should be SC Cambuur, with 55% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (45% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Tom Boere 16. 67%Elayis Tavsan 14. 29%Pedro Marques 14. 29%Roberts Uldrikis 13. 33%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only.
9:17 AM4 days agoReferee of the matchThe referee for this PSV vs Nijmegen matchday 12 of the Eredivisie is Martin van den Kerkhof. 9:14 AM4 days agoStadiumThe match between PSV vs Nijmegen will be played in Eindhoven at the Philips Stadion. The stadium is located in Eindhoven and has a capacity of 36, 500 spectators. The match will start at 14:30 Spanish time. 9:09 AM4 days agoNijmegen's line-upFor his part, Meijer has chosen his eleven for this match. This will be the starting eleven: J. Cillesen, Bart Van Rooij, P.
SC Cambuur vs NEC live stream, score and H2HSC Cambuur - NEC Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, SC Cambuur won 2 games (PSV, Rijnvogels) and lost 2 (with Vitesse, FC Twente) while 1 games ended in draws against Go Ahead Eagles. SC Cambuur managed to score 7 goals and conceded 3 goals (7-3). SC Cambuur scored an average 0. 73 goals per match in the current league season.
If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). SC Cambuur - NEC video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comSC Cambuur - NEC PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning.
92% overall in this season. For more details, please look at NEC live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastSC Cambuur vs NEC live TV broadcast can be seen on 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, 1xStavka. ru, Bilyoner, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, STS. pl, Veikkaus TV, bet365, bet365. nj, ESPN (Ned), Supersport. hr, BetClic. fr, Betclic. pl, Watch ESPN (NLD), ESPN 2 (NLD), Winlinebet. You will be able to watch SC Cambuur vs NEC live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture.
9:33 AM4 days ago0'|Meeting beginsThe match kicks off in Eindhoven. PSV will be looking for a win to get closer to Ajax. Nijmegen will be looking to move away from the relegation places. 9:22 AM4 days agoNext meetingPSV will next face Bodi Glimt in the Europa League. For their part, Nijmegen will face Cambuur in the Eredivisie.
ᐉ SC Cambuur vs NEC Live Stream, Tip - Football Predictions How to watch the SC Cambuur vs NEC live stream video. Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Eredivisie
Cambuur - NEC - En.sportplus.live Live video event streaming Cambuur - N.E.C. for free and without ads. Different channels